Sunday, April 5, 2009

<3 IT'S A ............... BOY !!!!!!! <3

OUR DR APT. WAS AMAZING!!! We went to the ultrasound and was there for about an hour and a half!!! haha We def had no problem finding out it was a boy!!! That was the only picture he was wanting to give the tech. Haha We are so excited about our Lil Prince. as well as the rest of you. You all know it is Fidel's family's first time to be Grandparents or Aunt and Uncles well for my family they have experienced that but it is going to be the First LIL BOY!! The first GRANDSON OR NEPHEW!! (Imagin that i dont have to carry our name on so of course i would get the BOY!! ) SO I GUESS HE IS ALREADY PREPARING FOR HIS BIG ARRIVAL!! ok ok back to the ultrasound he was sitting so low the tech said she felt sorry for me cause he is sitting right on my cervix and bladder the tech took a pic just so i could show you all.
Photobucket


Anyways I will only post the best pics i have or this post would be super long!!!! I am healthy and so is the baby. I have only gained 6 pounds so far 3 of it was in the last month!! SHhhheeesssshhh !! AND THE DR. SAID THAT IT IS NORMAL TO GAIN ABOUT A POUND A WEEK UNTIL I DELIVER!! O NO
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

OK I HAVE BEEN TELLING EVERYONE THAT THE BABY NEVER STOPS MOVING!! WELL SHE TOOK A VIDEO JUST SO I CAN SHOW YOU !!! HE IS VERY ACTIVE.

GABRIEL __________ AYALA
GIVE US YOU OPINION ON MIDDLE NAMES!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment