Thursday, July 16, 2009

Dr apt

So I went in for my regular visit yesterday !! Here lately every time I go in I have been having high blood pressure so they have been watching me really good!! It was 140/90 so they sent me over to labor and delivery to get a stress test done to make sure the baby was not in destress and they ordered a 24 hour urine collection on me to make sure i did not have protein in my urine. Me and Fidel soent the night their I got release today and i had such a small amount of protein in my urine he decided not to take the baby yet !! However he does not think i am going to go to my due date he is planning on inducing me on August 3 !! So he put me on blood pressure medicine to see if he could get it to go down!! he says i either am developing preclampsia or gestational hypertension (which basicly means high blood pressure due to pregnancy )

No comments:

Post a Comment