Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Congratulations Grandma and Grandpa Delagarza

So Fidel told his mom and dad!! Man, I was so worried about what they were going to say I feel so relieved that they were excited!! Fidel told me he wasn't going to tell them until Christmas Day but last night I could tell he was about to burst to tell them. Grandma Rose said that Fidel had her and Grandpa Walter and even Fidel crying !!! AWW I AM SO HAPPY THEY ARE OK!! I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT IT !! Now all of my worries are over !! I can focus on staying healthy for Baby Ayala !! YaY!!! Now it is time for me and Fee to get excited. I am so happy that everyone has been so supportive through all of this and just generally happy for me and Fidel !! I could really not ask for a better family. I wouldn't change them for the world (any of them). It really means alot to me !! To everyone in California I really wish I could have been there !! I hope you guys have a Very Merry Christmas!! O and for Lil' Walt, Christina, Alex, Angelina, and Larry Congratulations on your first time becoming Aunts and Uncles.

O and as for a Baby Ayala update:: I have been sick on and off for the past 2 days!! Ugh!! And I have to go to work tonight so wish me luck!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment