Friday, December 12, 2008

Overview Of The Events So Far

Hey Everyone!! Just wanted to re-cap you on the events to date!! A couple weeks ago I started not feeling quite like myself. I had not thought at all that I may be pregnant. It was not time for my cycle yet. It started out about a week Before Thanksgiving were my body was waking my up out of a dead sleep nauseated. Still I did not think anything of it. So I just went on with everything like normal. Last week as I was still not feeling like myself I went to my friend Jessie's house and took at pregnancy test. It came out Negative with a little faint positive line. I mean so faint I thought just cause I had got the test wet it showed up just a little. I took one the following morning SAME THING! Come Tuesday I was so aggravated I was having my normal monthly symptoms just no monthly gift yet, that I went to Wal-Mart with my friend's Jessie and Kristin and decided to get one of the ClearBlueEasy Digital Tests (you know the on that says either Pregnant or Not Pregnant). We drove over to Sonic and I took the test. Uh O we are in trouble Positive it said. So I had another one and took it Wed (12-10-08) morning before I went to the Dr. and sure enough Postitive again. I went to the Dr. and it is Official I'M PREGNANT!!! The Dr. said that if we go by my last cycle I am 6-8 weeks and my due date will be August 5, 2009, but we will be able to better detect it on Monday. My first ultrasound is on Monday at 1:00, hopefully they will give me a picture to put up here for you all. So just an apology to all of you that I did not tell you sooner.

Here is a couple of pics of the digital test I took!!!
It's positive!! Pictures, Images and Photos
12.1.08 Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment