Monday, December 15, 2008

First Ultrasound

Fidel & I had our first ultrasound today!! Boy, was it a scary day!! Everything went fine at the ultrasound and the baby is where it is suppose to be and healthy at this point. Wow!! That is some amazing news I feel as if something heavy has been lifted off my shoulders. Just because the previous week I have been so terrified that I thought maybe I might just be having a tubular pregnacy. To be honest I did not even believe that I was pregnant til I seen our baby on the screen. Fidel was amazing at the Dr. he was very supportive. I could not ask for a better boyfriend at this point he has been nothing but supportive so far and has not tried to run and is not going to go anywhere. O and I broke the news to most of my family which were completely cool with things. I actually almost got Jessie in trouble cause I told her before I told Nate and she kept it a Secret. ((SORRY NATE)). Fidel is planning on telling his family when he goes to visit them in California for X-mas. I actually found out that I am 5 weeks and 1 day!! So my due date is August 17,2009 only a week and a half after my B-Day. So here is the little dot of nothing right now!!! Hope ya'll enjoy!!
xoxo
Love,
Meagan & Fidel

Photobucket

1 comment: