Monday, January 12, 2009

Dr.'s Appointment...........2nd Ultrasound

Sorry it took me so long to get this picture up for you guys!! I had to scan it and just was being lazy about it. Anyways, my appointment went great we really liked the doctor. His name is Dr. David Mehta. He is super friendly and nice he did everything to make Fidel and I as comfortable as we could be. So yeah I was concerned about him not actually delievering my baby. But he made sure I knew it would be either him or his partner and I will soon meet him so I will feel comfortable. (They rotate weeks who is on call.) Ok back to baby, Dr. Mehta said everything looked good and healthy we were moving right on track. The baby has a big head and a little body. We also got to hear the heartbeat, which Fidel says sound like a lot of drums cause it was beating so fast. Other than that I have to go do blood work on Tuesday. UGH! Not looking forward to it. So here is the new picture I was a little disappointed because I don't know what to tell you it is. But Dr.Mehta said the next appointment it will actually look like a baby.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment