Sunday, January 4, 2009

Fidel's Redneck Checklist

HaHa That is such a funny way to start a blog entry. Well as some of you know My Brother's decided to make Fidel a Redneck Checklist of some of the stereotypical Redneck traditions. To take back to his family on the west coast to show them !! lol !! We thought it would be really funny for them to hear some of the southern things he has done !!
So here are just a few he has accomplished so far..

1. He went mudding!!

2. Got stuck in the mud!!

3. Got to drive a HUGE CHEVY w/ lifts on it to pull the truck out of the mud !!

4. Ha Ha he caught a baby bass on a fishing rod!!

5. Drove four wheelers out in the country !! ( no literly the country the nearest town is 45 min away)

6. Went to the race track and hung out in the pits!!

7. Went to a hog roast and ate 1 of the best sandwiches EVER!!

8. Went to a Seafood and Crawfish Boil out in the woods w/ a bonfire!!

9. Gator shining!! ( I told him just look for the glowing eyes.)

10. Tried to Stun Catfish w/ a Catfish stunner!! (so illegal ) ((shhh))

11. O and I think the funniest thing is him hanging out with all these crazy Rednecks I grew up around & love !! (My Older Bros Freinds) (crazy fun bunch of people) ((NEVER WANT THEM TO CHANGE))

12. The newest thing he has done was go paintballing (now I know that is not unusual) but he was wearing the funniest thing all camoflauge haha he had camoflauge overalls and john deere hat and a camoflauge jacket. I wish I would have got a picture. I will make him dress up like that again so everyone can laugh for themselves.

13. O and he sings country music. Don't let him fool you he actually likes some of it. LOL ; )

Well thats all we have right now!! But I will post some more as they occur!! We just thought we would share with ya now!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like Fidel and the boys are having fun when they go out to play.You know what they say.The only difference between men and boys is the price of there toys. HA!HA!I cant wait to see more pictures of baby.Steve said now its actually a beanie baby.Love ya

    ReplyDelete