Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Birthday MOM & Soon 2 Be Grandma of 4 !!!

happy birthday mom! Pictures, Images and Photos

I LOVE YOU & HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!
So I was searching for a picture of me and you and for some reason I either could not find one that you would like or I did not like what I was looking like in it so I thought we might should just take a little trip down memory lane since your baby is about to have a baby and will never be a little girl again. I hope you enjoy some of these pictures and it makes your heart feel warm on your very special day!!! I love you so much and you are My Very Best Friend!! (I know I may tell you some things I probably shouldn't.) haha Thank you for being so supportive and loving !!
Love Always,
MEAGAN LEIGH
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That does bring back memories and special moments.
    That was the day we brought you home from the hospital.I loved seeing all those pictures again and seeing my Dad holding you.I miss him and wished he could be here to see your baby.Thank you so much.I hope you start feeling better.I love
    you very much.Hugs and Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet <3

    ReplyDelete