Thursday, February 12, 2009

Adventures in the Emergency Room

Ugh is not fun!! So yesterday I wrote a post that said that i wasn't feeling well and around 7 o'clock that night I was feeling so bad and couldn't hold anything down not even liquids. I was ok with that and knew that I was just pregnant. But then I got this horrible feeling in my stomach (sharp pains) so bad it was taken my breath away. then i was having a lil blood in my urine and blood in my vomit. So I got scared and had david take me to the Emergency Room because Fidel hasn't got off work yet. Fidel and I waited in the waiting room for 5 hours before being seen but finally when I got back there they hooked me up to a bunch of machines to monitor me and the baby's heartbeat , took some blood, and put an I.V. in me and pumped me full of fluids man I never knew how much an I.V. would make me feel better. They also did a pelvic exam. ( which sucked ) The Dr. defineltly wasn't gentle and was making jokes which made me feel a lil uncomfortable. haha . Anyways long story short I ended up having Gastric Pains in my stomach and another infection my antibiotic i was taking my body was trying to counteract in and gave me another infection which is where the blood was coming from. Shhhs . I am so glad that was the only news they told me. I hate to have keep all of you worried I was just a lil scared. Thanks for all your phone calls and support. Hopefully the rest of the time will be a healthy journey.

o and the Dr. gave me something for nausea!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment