Sunday, February 22, 2009

Madame Zaritska predicts your birth experience !!!!

haha so i found this website that supposidly predicts your birth experience. So I thought this was too funny. This is the prediction she gave for me and I figured I would post it now to go back and see if it was at all accurate. haha

The day you deliver, outside will be hot. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 13 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 6 pounds, 12 ounces, and will be 20-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark green eyes and barely there black hair.
I know there are a few of you that are prego that looks at my blog so here is a link if you want to try it.....

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting.We'll see.Just want you and the baby to be healthy and to have an uncomplicated pregnancy.Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete