Saturday, February 14, 2009

Update on my Valetine's Day

I have been sick in bed all day. I had a little bit of a breakdown cause I got sent home from work cause I was sick. I really was just pretty upset. Fidel said it was ok and to go home and get some rest for work tomorrow if I felt like I was able to go. Fidel & I were suppose to go out to dinner and have a little evening to ourself. Well that couldn't happen I really just did not feel up to it so he stayed at work a little bit longer since a girl called out sick. When Fidel got home he suprised me with balloons, a personal size cookie that said "I Love You!", and a little stuffed animal that was holding a box inside that box was a Beautiful Heart Necklace that is white gold with little diamonds in it. I was so shocked I really wasn't expecting anything. It really made me feel good. My emotions had me a little teary eyed. Aww. Here is the best picture i could get of the necklace for all of you guys to see. I Love him so much he knows exactly what to do to make feel better.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That was so sweet.Enjoy it while you can.I got a Ducks Unlimited T-shirt the day before.That explains it,Friday the 13th.Love ya!

    ReplyDelete